More pages in this section
Pre-employment, AMSA, Rail, Aviation, Coal Board Medicals
Pre-Employment, AMSA, Rail, Aviation and Coal Board Medicals
The Townsville GP Superclinic offers a wide range of employment and pre-employment medicals.
In fact, we go close to one sort of medical for every sort of medical there is. Our medicals are based on;
- The highest level of service. We aim for a 24 hour turnaround as a rule.
- Best value for money, which automatically includes an unwillingness to compromise on quality of care.
- Ordinarily include a charge for the doctor conducting the medical, and charges for tests that are done at the time.
- Tests we routinely attend to include vital signs, height, weight, BMI, visual acuity, colour-blindness, audiology, impedance tympanometry, spirometry (lung function tests), urinalysis, drug screen, lung function tests, blood tests and more.
- Set up an account via our contact form, and we can organise everything you need and send you the bill once it is done.
- To get a precise costing, please tell us the type of medical you need at the time you book.
In an ideal world, 100% of your paperwork would be complete before you get to the practice.
We can help you with forms, identifying your section of the paperwork and completing your section online.
We can help you with any number of different Medicals including –
- Coal Board
- Driving – commercial and private
- Overseas Employment with vaccinations
- Health Clearances
- Dive – recreational and commercial
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
A standard Medical will incorporate – Vision Assessment, Colour Blindness, Blood Pressure, Urine Analysis, Height, Weight, BMI, Medical History questionnaires, as well as a Doctor assessment of Cardiovascular, Respiratory and the Central Nervous System.
Additional tests and components available include – Audiometry, Spirometry, Vaccinations, ECG, Musculoskeletal and Aerobic Fitness.
Conveniently we also have Pathology, Occupational Therapist and Chemist on site to compliment this service.