More pages in this section
GP Registrars JCU GMT RACGP or ACRRM
GP Registrars and training GP Registrars are an enormous part of who we are.
We are an advanced training post for the JCU GMT GP Registrar Program that supports medical practitioners working towards their RACGP or ACCRM fellowship.
Given the number of GP Registrars that stay or come back to join the medical practice, we recognise that GP registrars are our future as well.
We seek to;
- Combine work with study
- Aim for the best possible outcomes at every level
- Pay our GP Registrars as much as possible
- Have as much fun as we can on the way.
The medical practice is a JCU GMT Advanced Training Post. We seek to provide the best possible;
- Environment to work in
- Training program
- Pay and Conditions
- Supervisors you genuinely like and can work with
- Meeting your training requirements on time
- Exposure to general practice at a sophisticated level, which automatically includes others' areas of interest.
We support RACGP, ACRRM and ADF training programs.
You will find we are the real deal.
If you would like to know more about being a GP Registrar with us, please get in touch.
Simply use the contact form on our website.
Or write a brief email to our lead Supervisor and Medical Director, Dr Evan Nicholls, on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take it from there.