More pages in this section
At Townsville GP Superclinic, we value all our loyal patients and wish to invite all of you who regard us as your regular practice, to register with us in MyMedicare.
MyMedicare is a voluntary registration system which is a new initiative by the Commonwealth Government. Registering with MyMedicare allows you to formally register as a patient of your chosen clinic and select your preferred GP who you see as your regular care team and will help to provide better coordinated and continuous healthcare to enhance your health and wellbeing.
Benefits for our patients:
- Improved continuity of care with us and enhanced health outcomes
- Free of charge to register in MyMedicare
- Longer telehealth consultations availability with your GP
- Expanded bulk billing for longer telehealth consultations for eligible patients
- Reliance that The Doctors Mulgrave Road Medical Centre is your trusted general practice
Other benefits for patients include:
- Increased regular visits from your GP and better care planning for people living in a residential aged care home from August 2024
- Connections to more appropriate care in general practice for people who visit hospital frequently from mid-2024.
Further registration benefits for patients will continue to be added over time as part of the Australian Government’s commitment to strengthening Medicare.
The registration form is available for download from the link below:
For further information and Frequently Asked Questions, please follow the link below to MyMedicare website: