More pages in this section
We are a Bulking Billing medical practice.
That means we do not charge our patients. Instead, we accept the Medicare rebate from the government as full payment for the services we provide.
In order to be Bulk Billed;
- Our patients must have a valid Medicare Card or Number.
- A Medicare rebate must apply to the service we provide.
We can check your Medicare details when you arrive.
Services we commonly Bulk Bill include;
- Medical consultations
- Prescription renewals
- Minor laceration and injuries
- Childhood vaccinations
- Covid-19 vaccinations
- Other vaccinations recommended by the Queensland Health Immunisation schedule
- Family planning and reproductive health strategies
- Health screening procedures that are designed to protect Australians
- Driver's License Medicals for a private motor vehicle that are required for medical or age-related reasons
Medicare offers Australians access to free medical care when they need it. Most of the allied health, radiology, pathology, and specialist service providers we refer to Bulk Bill as well.
Bulk Billing is also one of the best things that has happened to the country.
Supporting Australians at every level improves the health, and elevates the living standards, of the nation as a whole.
In order to maximize your access to subsidized medications and services please provide us with a copy of your current;
- Pensioner or Health Care Card (if you have got one) as well.
Unfortunately, Medicare will not pay for everything.
Common exceptions, which we cannot Bulk Bill for, include commercial driver's license and pre-employment medicals, some specific procedures, and medical reports.
If it is important to be Bulk Billed, please contact the medical practice to discuss your needs. That way, we can then tell you whether we Bulk Bill the service, or not.
- Patients who do not have a valid Medicare Card.
- Patients with Work-Related Injuries unless the underlying paperwork is completed in our presence, or we have a valid Work Cover claim number, or alternate arrangements to work with.
- Special arrangements, which include paying a Gap-Fee only, apply to patients with Allianz or BUPA Insurance.
We are committed to providing the highest level of care.
We are also committed to maximizing your access to healthcare, which includes making our service cost-effective from your point of view.
If there is a manner we can improve the service, please let us know.
We accept Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, or MasterCard when payment is required. A small surcharge for credit cards applies.