More pages in this section
We are Bulking Billing medical practice.
That means we do not charge our patients. Instead, we accept the Medicare rebate from the government for the services we provide.
In order to be Bulk Billed;
- Our patients must have a valid Medicare Card or Number. We can check your Medicare details when you arrive
- A Medicare rebate must apply to the service we provide.
Services we commonly Bulk Bill include;
- Medical consultations
- Health checks and screening procedures that are required for medical reasons
- Driver's License Medicals for a private motor vehicle that are required for medical or age-related reasons
Medicare offers Australians access to free medical care when they need it. Most of the service providers we refer to, including pathology and radiology Bulk Bill as well.
Bulk Billing is also one of the best things that has happened to the country.
Supporting Australians at every level improves the health, and elevates the living standards, of the nation as a whole.
In order to maximize your access to subsidized medications and services please provide us with a;
- Valid Pensioner or Health Care Card (if you have got one) as well.
Unfortunately, Medicare will not pay for everything.
Common exceptions, which we cannot Bulk Bill include commercial driver's license and pre-employment medicals, some procedures and medical reports.
If it is important to be Bulk Billed, please contact the medical practice to discuss your specific needs. We can then tell you whether we Bulk Bill the service, or not.
- Patients who do not have a valid Medicare Card.
- Patients with Work-Related Injuries unless the underlying paperwork is completed in our presence, we have a valid Work Cover claim number, or alternate arrangements are in pace which makes sense to us.
- Special arrangements, which include paying a Gap-Fee only, apply to patients with Alliance or BUPA Insurance.
We are committed to providing the highest level of care.
We are also committed to maximising you access to healthcare, which includes making our service cost-effective from your point of view.
We accept Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, or MasterCard when payment is required. A small surcharge for credit cards applies.