More pages in this section
If you have any flu-like flu like symptoms including a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat it is important to seek medical attention early. Please contact us via phone prior to making a booking or visiting the medical centre. When you ring please advise the clinic staff if you have recently travelled through an area identified as a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days, or been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. Telehealth services are available.
Phone 000 immediately for medical emergencies.
New Patients, Visitors & Locals are welcome.
To avoid lengthy delays, please call (07) 4753 0888 to make an appointment to see a Doctor of your choice.
Patients attending without an appointment will be fitted in at the earliest time available.
Please tell the receptionist if:
- You need to see a Doctor urgently and we will try our best to get you in as soon as possible.
- You think you may need a longer than normal appointment to discuss your medical care (15-mins or more).
- You or your family have, or think you may have an infectious illness (we may need to take some extra precautions for you when you arrive at our Medical Centre).
If your usual Doctor isn't a member of our practice team, following your visit, please advise the receptionist to forward your consultation notes to your regular Doctor.
Emergencies will always be given priority but we make every effort to see you on time... and we appreciate our patients taking the same care.
Sometimes the Doctors may run late due to:
- Unexpected emergencies
- Sudden epidemics
- An injured patient
- A seriously ill patient
- A patient that has unexpectedly required extra time
- Because the previous patient has arrived late for their appointment